Quench your thirst for creativity in the City Logistics’ Creative Water Ways Competition
City Logistics are driven to move cities forward, and with the water crisis South Africa is currently facing we have launched our Creative Water Ways Competition. This exciting design competition aims to take water saving messages across South Africa in an effort to help raise awareness around the present Cape Town water crisis and share ideas on how to curb it.
Why you should enter
We can give you 10 000 reasons to enter this competition… R10 000! But wait there is MORE! Always dreamed about your artwork being seen by millions of people? The 3 winners of the Creative Water Ways Campaign will each have their artwork featured on a vehicle in the City Logistics fleet. Entrants will be serving the greater cause to raise awareness about water wise practices during the crisis.
How to enter
- Find some inspiration on how we can reduce, reuse or recycle water.
- Take note of the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- Digitally design your creative message. Set your aspect ratio to 1963 x 684 with a bleed of 100mm
- Save the file in Pdf and JPEG
- Go the our Creative Water Ways Competition page and submit your entry
- Share your design on social media
Important things to keep in mind
- The Competition ends 31 March 2018 and we will not accept any entries after midnight 31st March 2018.
- We can’t accept hand drawn images. You need to hand over the high-resolution artwork submitted to the competition in the correct format provided on the competition page, in open format files or a PDF document that allows us to print the artwork for usage on our fleet.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Some inspiration for your designs:
Here are some tips to help you get your creative juices flowing.
- Creative ways on how to collect your shower, bath and basin water so that it can be re-used
- Creative ways on how to cut your shower time
- Creative ways how to save water when you cook
- Creative ways to cleaning your house without water
These are just guidelines you are welcome to submit any of your own ideas/tips on being water savvy.
Join this effort to become a water smart nation.
For more information visit our competition page here.