1. What Are Cookies?
- Unless you have indicated your objection to disclosing your details to us, cookies will be issued to your computer when you log onto our website.
- Cookies can contribute to your ease of use when logging on to and using our website during future visits. Cookies allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of our website to you. In general, cookies make the interaction between you and our website faster and more efficient.
- Cookies cannot access data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites that you may have accessed. Cookies cannot be used to run programmes or delivery viruses to your device.
- Cookies do not usually contain any information that can personally identify a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- In the event that your browsing device is set up to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our website. We do offer the ability to turn off cookies when using our website but electing this option may result in our website ceasing to function properly, or at all.
2. List of Cookies by Service or Function
- We use the following types of cookies on our website. Some of these cookies are included by us, whilst others are used by third party plug-ins, suppliers, or advertisers. These cookies may be deleted from your device at varying times, such as at the end of your browsing sessions (when you leave our website) or after a pre-determined amount of time, or they may persist on your device until you delete it.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies
These are cookies that allow our website to perform essential functions. Excluding these cookies would result in some parts of our website being inoperable.
- Site Analytics Cookies
This monitors how our website is performing and how you, as a user, interacts with it. We also use these cookies to understand how we can improve our website and/or services.
- Functional Cookies
These cookies remember who you are as a user of our website. We use these to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website, including your username, password and settings.
3. How to Manage Cookies
- Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you do have the option of changing this setting to stop accepting them. You also have the option of manually deleting cookies. Please note that deleting or no longer accepting cookies may prevent you from accessing certain parts of our website where cookies are necessary or because the website forgot your preference.
- If you need assistance with adjusting your cookie settings, please consult the help menu on your internet browser. For more detailed information about cookies and how to manage them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
4. Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this policy. If material changes are made, we will provide you with a prominent notice on our website or send you an email.