City Logistics, a division of City Couriers, was awarded the gold service provider award at the recent Ford Supplier Awards Ceremony, held 24th November at Kyalami Castle, Johannesburg. This was in recognition of the critical role City Logistics played when it took over the Ford contract at very short notice. City Logistics ensured uninterrupted distribution services to Ford and it continues to provide Ford with the best logistical solutions nationwide. A strong partnership has developed and City Logistics is very proud to receive recognition for their logistical services for the Ford Group.
The theme at the Awards function was Medieval – in the photo (from left):-
- Thomien Brits – PS & L Manager, Ford
- Rene Buitendag – CDL Client Relationship Manager
- Nick Beyers – Operations Director, CDL
- Lucas Mathibela – Warehouse and Logistics Manager, Ford
- Johan Kruger – CDL National Logistics Manager